Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Little Man

My little boy is three today. It's hard to believe that much time has gone by since we had our first baby. Maybe that's because so much has happened in between then and now; a cross-country move, a second pregnancy, a first deployment, a second baby, health set-backs, a THIRD pregnancy, a second deployment, a mini-move to Virginia, a third baby, mini-move back to Cali...and this is all in less than three years. Just thinking about all that makes me ill. So I don't.

I'll think about my mini-hubby then. Seriously, Mark looks NOTHING like me. The girls, yes. Him, not so much. Nothing. Nonetheless, he is an adorable little boy. Like how he wakes me up in the morning with, 'I hata pee pee, mommy.' Or when he'll just randomly shout out, 'I so happy!' and then when I ask him why he gives me a long string of jibbery-joo in which I'll only recognize one or two words like 'pancakes' or 'train.'

He's got some pretty cute faces too.






This picture makes me laugh...he looks like a giant!




This is his daddy's face all the way




He is just so precious. Now that he can say 'I love you mommy' and give me a great big hug, I love him even more, if that is possible.

Happy Birthday to my first baby, Mark!! You are turning into one handsome little man and I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment